A Provider Friendly Program for Utah
MCNA Dental is a leading dental benefit management company committed to providing high quality services to state agencies and managed care organizations for their Medicaid, Medicare, and CHIP members. We serve over 4 million children and adults with the singular mission of improving their general health by ensuring access to quality dental care.
MCNA is one of two dental plan administrators serving the children and adults enrolled in the Utah Medicaid Dental Program. The program began on September 1, 2018, for the Wasatch Front Counties (Davis, Salt Lake, Utah, and Weber Counties), and the phased rollout will continue on January 1, 2019, for the entire state. We are now building a network of Medicaid providers to serve the Utah Medicaid Dental Program enrollees.
As a company founded and operated by dentists, we recognize the dedication that Medicaid providers such as you have to the oral health of Utah’s children and adults. We would like to extend an invitation for you to consider joining our network.
Need more information? Visit our corporate website at http://www.MCNA.net
Provider Network Enrollment
Your dental office may enroll in our Utah Medicaid network now via fax, email, or mail.
- Step 1: Download and read our Welcome Letter.
- Step 2: Download and complete one New Provider Form for each dentist.
- Step 3: Download and complete one New Location Form for each physical location.
- Step 4: Download and complete our Dental Provider Agreement.
- Step 5: Download and complete the IRS W-9 Form for each physical location.
- Step 6: Download and complete the Payment Method Selection Form for each physical location.
- Step 7: Fax the completed documents to 1-208-298-3844, email them to Network_Development@MCNA.net (file attachment limit of 10MB total per email), or mail them to:
- MCNA Dental
Attn: Utah Network Development
P.O. Box 29008
San Antonio, TX 78229
- MCNA Dental
Provider Resources and Documents
Frequently Asked Questions
Quick Reference Guides
Provider Training Sessions
MCNA Dental hosts regional training sessions and online webinars to discuss our program and other important information. Please RSVP to reserve your seat at one of our upcoming sessions. To RSVP, email UtahPR@mcna.net with your name, contact information, and desired session date.
No regional sessions currently scheduled. Please check back soon or contact us to schedule one-on-one training.
No online webinars currently scheduled. Please check back soon or contact us to schedule one-on-one training.
We are here to help you!
If you have any questions, please call our toll-free Utah Provider Hotline at:
You can call Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. (excluding national holidays).
If calling after hours, please leave a message for our representatives. Your call will be returned on the next business day.